Run Coaching by Energy Fitness Running
Online Run Coaching
Looking to improve your performance or have an upcoming event? Our Online Coaching will tailor a program to your specific needs, not provide you with a generic program off the internet.
Why do Online Coaching with us?
We know your goals, and we take the time to get to know our athletes.
We know your injury history, so we know where you’re vulnerable.
We take your health and well being into account, not just your running. Running is a stress on your body just like work and family are a stress, so we try to give you a healthy balance as a healthy happy runner is better than a run down stressed out runner.
We know your schedule, and we know life is complicated at times. You tell us how long you can train for each day and we’ll make it happen. Sudden change? No problems. We can rework your program on the fly. Shift worker? Yep, we can even work with constantly changing rosters.
Energy Fitness Online Coaching works with you on a personal level to achieve your goals. Weekly tailored programming will ensure that you are ready to stand on the start line for your next event.
As well as our Online Coaching, if you live the Sutherland Shire we also offer weekly run sessions for all abilities. From beginner runners to elite level, road or trail, we offer it all.
Group Training Sessions – See our Timetable for run and strength sessions.
Your Online Program
Cost: Weekly Run and Strength Program $25 per week on subscription.
Simone Hayes is an experienced Ultra Runner with many years experience. She has represented Australia in the 2019 24hour World Championships in Albi, France. She is an Accredited Level 3 Running Coach, as well as a Personal Trainer and owner of Energy Fitness for the past 15 years. She is a committee member of AURA, the Australian Ultra Runners Association and is very passionate about the sport of running and encouraging the running community.
Your program will include:
- Weekly emails to discuss progress or concerns
- Weekly customised and individual programs for each athlete depending on ability and goals.
- Strength training program including stability exercises and cross-training
- A personalised approach to your training – everyone has different goals, abilities and commitments – we work with you to get the best results while still allowing you family and recovery time.
- Race Specific Training. Whether it be Road or Trail, we know how to train you for specific terrains and focus on the many technical aspects of running, especially if you are a trail runner. We know (through experience) or make it our business to know, all about the races you are training for.
- Online and app-based training management software (Training Peaks)
- Race-specific advice on hydration/nutrition, gear and taper/recovery
Testimonials – don’t take it from us – take it from our clients.
The Energy Fitness Strava Club – see our latest activities and feel free to join us in the fun!
Some of the spectacular locations that we train and race in
1 Training Peaks
Training Peaks is a running training app. View user guide here.
“I started the year not being able to run more than 15min because of a long-lasting knee injury.
9 months later I’ve run my first ever Marathon (Sydney) and a multi day trail race (Run Larapinta, NT) with results way beyond my hopes.
With Pete as my physio and Simone as my running coach, I felt I was being supported just like a professional runner!
Pete has an incredible energy, passion and professionalism along with amazing running track records.
Simone has an incredible energy, passion and professionalism along with amazing running track records.
I’m not repeating myself, those guys are just the dream team!
I’d recommend Pete and Simone to all runners, on or off-road, with any running background and ambition.”
Benjamin Billy, Manly, NSW